After due review of the available documents and records and after a reasonable investigation, there exist no records or accurate recollection from which accurate minutes for that meeting can be reasonably ascertained, and that all that can be ascertained with certainty as to that meeting is:
(1) That the Board chose to rescind the previous vote from October, 2012 to transfer or otherwise liquidate assets to transition towards Alchemical Arts Alliance, Inc.;
(2) That the Board unanimously accepted the resignation of Rebecca Rea from the Board;
(3) That the Board agreed by consensus, following Ms. Rea’s resignation, to pay $75.00 to explore getting a lawyer from Georgia lawyers for the Arts;
(4) That the Board agreed by consensus, following Ms. Rea’s resignation, to the special election for Ms. Rea’s seat that was held, and in the manner the election was ultimately held; and
(5) That the Board agreed by consensus, following Ms. Rea’s resignation, to have Age write a $300.00 check to Smokey; and
(6) That all of these decisions were made with a quorum present and while the meeting was in session.
And that said items shall be deemed to be the minutes for the November 12, 2012 meeting.